Friday, February 26, 2010

You need to watch Spartacus.


I just started watching this show, Spartacus. you might of seen poster on the train for it or whatever. Its on that movie channel 'Starz'. long story short, you NEED to see it!

You know that insanely macho rush you get from watching 300?! the guys know what I'm talkin about-like you wanna fight a gorilla and totally win! yeah-that feeling. Spartacus it's basically that plus a Russell Crow-esque 'gladiator story line.

And you know that awesome scene in 300 before King Leonidas goes off to war, he fucks the shit out of his wife all epic/slo-mo/fade-to-black-appear-again-in-different-position? Spartacus has plenty of that too.

When I'm watching this show, I pretty much NEED to be alone. If someone is present I may feel inclined to attack them. Plus the shows loaded with ass n titties so I've got a boner the majority of the show.

This one really gets your blood pumping. Typically I'll be screaming things like "Fuck Yeah!" everytime an asshole dude get his head chopped off. This show is totally raw, it takes place in ancient Rome where no one gave a shit about nothing and just do the most fucked up shit! it's awesome and at the same time it's kinda sensory overload.

anybody whose a fan of 300, Gladiator, Troy...Wolverine, will love this show. Its so macho, it'll leave your living room smelling like an arm pit and you with a full beard. Seriously.







B-T-dubbz
on a more 'pretty boy' note, I plan on posting a video of Dylan Reider on Monday. The guy is sorta the antithesis of this post. Instead of making me wanna kill shit Dylan make me wanna.. touch my hair, take a shower and smell nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment