Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Demanding World


I'm not singling anyone out cause that would be blowin their spot, but... If you take a moment, you might realize how demanding our society is.

It crossed my mind this morning as I was brushing my teeth. I had noticed they got slightly yellow from the weekend when I some times forget. I realized how much we put in just to be normal. For the extraordinary, I could only imagine.

For those of you who give a shit, you know who you are, we must smell good, have clean straight teeth, not a trace of acne, dress well, not be fat or greasy, have great hair, make sure our privates aren't gross, not have boogers, know exactly what to say and when to say it, never be flat broke, be constantly busy with something all while making it look nonchalant and effortless! Omg!

Now I'm not complaining, this is more a 'hats off' to everybody who experiences this everyday and get through it without a sweat(or so it seems). But don't worry, your secrets safe with me, you do you sexy mami/trick daddy.

Once again
GTL lifestyle
Hollahhh


B-T-dubz
don't give me that shit about starving kids in africa. cuz if any one anyone cares about the starving kids its me!

No comments:

Post a Comment