Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Deal Breakers



On behalf of Men everywhere, I propose this list I've compiled as Our new bible. Alright maybe on behalf of just me. These are my personal Deal breakers. Like if I'm just getting to know you, on that first date...or maybe it'll just come up in small talk, but the moment I find any of the things on this list to be true about you! All Bets are OFF!

Girl Deal Breakers

-If you're a Jesus freak
-taller then me
-shorter then me by more then 6 inches
-A Bad kisser
-if I dress better then you
-more macho then me
-if your vadge is gross
-dying(sorry)
-Illiturate
-are with child
-have AIDS(sorry)(kind falls into 'dying' category)
-ugly
-used to be a man
-look like any of my family members
-hairier then me
-obsessed with your ex
-talk wayyy too much and don't pause for a second to let me breath/think/respond
-Or have yellow teeth or gross teeth in general.

This was all from my dudely perspective. while chatting today with my new friend Katie I asked her what where some deal breakers of hers? what factors in the male species made her privates run and hide?! I had to know what girls have to say. so we got to brain storming! Surprisingly the list she came up with was a tad longer then the one i made, am I selling myself short? should I be completely sexist and make impossible demands?! Katie was a great sport and was a wealth of feminine Knowledge, so Fellas take notes!


Guy deal breakers

-Can't be shorter
-can't be unambitious(double neggy, sorry)
-Too American[burgers and fries]
-Not too conservative
-if you happend to be Uncultured and stupid
-Balding
-Size matters!
-Face tats
-Gross apt.
-Bad hygiene
-Overly metro/gay/prissy
-if you a Bigger cup size[titty wise]
-Body odor
-Crooked teeth
-Greasy hair
-If your more into shopping then me
-Lazy
-Where more Jewelery then me
-Chapped lips
-If you wear crocs
-Carpenter jeans
-Cowboy boots[nooo]

No comments:

Post a Comment