Thursday, February 4, 2010

FIT Cafeteria


This place is a total mindfuck/creative gold mind for me! I've been eating lunch and typing thoughts out on my phone for an hour now! Magical, seriously!

It's something about the cash-flow of gorgous girls, starbucks and awesome food that just makes here my little gold mind of awesome(by my standard) blog entries!

Before I dive into what I really like to write about, GIRLs! I have to give an honorable mention to the FIT cafeteria staff. Sushi, pizza, new and different entrees, grilled food, everything! I don't know how they do it. Even now when I drop by to grab a bite I am startled by the selection to the point where I just end up getting a boring salad. This has been the case the past two days.

So yeah, what else is there to say? The selection of honeys is choice, I look forward to meeting all of em and getting a chance to blog it up somemore!

I'm just having the most fantastic time here! If you ever want to catch me and just say hi/give me a hug/grab my number, idunno. You can find me in the caf! Most likely creeping while eating my freshly prepared spicy salmon role! (one of my faves). I'm really friendly and promise to not make you feel COMPLETELY uncomfortable. So don't be a stranger' love!

2 comments:

  1. My sister used to go to F.I.T. and i ate in their cafeteria . do they still have a sushi bar/ conveyor belt type situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, more like some chef that bangs em out for you. It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete