Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just My Type: Daisy Lowe


Everybody. This is Daisy Lowe, the woman responsible for indie-boners as well as scene-queen-soakers everywhere! This girl is F'in Badass/beautiful. Shes kinda a hard 10.
Unlike the typical indie/hipster/Cory Kennedy chic that most willy B'er are sportin', Daisy is of a bit more substance. For one she has boobs that are appreciative of a supportive bra. If this is the first time you're hearing of her, I suggest you google her immediately!
I first heard of her from my friend Dina. She might actually be more into her then me. when I was searching for pics of her to use Dina happily offered to donate from her creep folder of Daisy Lowe pics. Daisy is what you would call, her lesbian crush.

Ps, if you aren't collecting cool/awesome/creepy/funny/hot/interesting pics off the Internet yet, you're really missing out. just sayin.

creepin' credit
Dina Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment