Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valintines day!


Hey!

Valentines day is really swell wouldn't you say? No ones agreeing with me... that's OK! we're past it now, lonely singles-you can start breathing again.

I'm more than certain plenty of fantastic things happened Valentines day night. Passion, romance-you know the deal. For plenty of people it was a reminder of how completely alone we are- present company included(just kidding)

If your wondering, I didn't end up doing nothing. matter of fact i did a lot!

I spent the better part of my evening with an awesome friend of mine. I promised I'd write about her, what better time then for a Valentines day post! Friends and present company, I'd like to introduce you to Dina! Dina of Roslyn.


I met her at Penn station. I gave her flowers, pink roses I think. The moment I handed her the flowers, A nice euro guy walk up and asked to take our picture. his name was Mustaff or something, I didn't bother to ask what he would do with the photo. lets hope it turns up someday in a cool magazine.

I spent the evening with her since she was someone I've known a while and way past introductions with. We opted for the classic dinner and movie combo. We had Italian in little Italy which really funny. Every restaurant was packed so we were seated with another couple. we basically spent dinner ease dropping and texting about the fat Italian guy and his tiny asian date, he was actually really nice.


We really wanted to catch Valentines day but apparently it was a hot ticket that sold out immediately. We ended up seeing when in Rome which...had its moments but was ultimately disappointing. Dina liked it.

I was told to pick whatever pic I want to best represent Dina. I think this Serves justice...girls a messy eater.

So I think I've shared enough of my romantic evening under the stars. If any one would like to share what romantic things they did, comment box.

Holla-jonn

No comments:

Post a Comment