Friday, February 5, 2010

Wanted : Gay Bestfriend(part 2)

So. Not just anyone can be my gay best friend, there are certain criteria he must fill.If anyone is interested in applying, I would be happy to set up a (non-romantic) coffee date.

So these are big shoes to fill, first off, I want to make it clear I am looking for a gay friend, not lover. I don't mind flirting, I see it as flattery. Whatever you do, don't ever try to kiss me! Like that gross scene in "I love you man", after he goes on that man-date-dinner, ugh gross. Not that 2 men kissing is gross, just I wouldn't want to kiss a guy.



So now that we got that out of the way, we can move on to things that are just more my preference. I enjoy chatting over coffee, so if you like coffee that's a plus. It is important that you are able to provide me with plenty of incite on women. Most importantly we gotta click and enjoy eachother! Duh.

This isn't a must, but it would be cool if the guy was Latino. I am of course an equal opportunity friender. Though I was just considering my lack of gay friends, then remembered my lack of Latino friends as well and thought, let's kill 2 birds with 1 stone if we can!


Nabi got his

It would be rad if I could be set up on blind dates with your many gal pals. Have someone to pump me up on life. Give me the confidence to ask out girls and make power moves!

And of course this friendship will not be all about me. I'll be there for you too! If you're having guy problems, I'm there for you man. I'm a great listener and very open minded. I might even go with you to gay clubs!

getting down at the gay club.
If all this sounds super/mega/unbeleivably awesome! Then tell you what, you can contact me through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment