Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cereal is a cop-out



A lot of controversy behind this one. Listen, cereal is Delicious, we all know, but should you really be eating an entire box in one sitting or even having it for more than just breakfast?

Why are you eating all that cereal for anyway? Is it cause you just smoked a fat bowl and cereal is the only thing you can "prepare" that you won't fuck up? Or maybe you're an uncultured dumbass whose idea of "gourmet" is sold in the frozen foods section of BJs/Costco.

You see where I'm coming from? Of course you don't. Alright, so maybe it was a long day and you're too tired to fix yourself a warm meal, perfectly acceptable...once or twice a week. But we both know cereal is your breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack.

You can't help someone who doesn't want your help however you could make 'em feel like shit till they see the light. Beats the hell out of watching on the sideline agonizingly as someone blows it. or you could just not care all together, but then what kinda friend are you?

If you keep up with this blog you might be thinking that I'm overly critical of "losers". That's cause I am. I am because I'm overly critical about myself. A few months ago I was a total loser. Right now I'm working toward being as awesome as I think I am. Consider this my renaissance.

So I'm proud to say I've had the same box of special K on top my fridge for a month now, it's a little more then a half box. It was hard, had to seek rehab, attend cereal anonymous, milk arrest.. Tough habit to break. At some point I needed it so bad, I used water!

Just kidding, I would never do that. Boy I'm kinda a snobb huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment