Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Old people.


Something that just made It on to my todo list. Talking to an old person-like really old. I'd imagine their whole perspective on the world is just wild. Someone who has lived life all the way through, been there and back, you know?

Someone who's like 70-85 years old or something... All the gnarly things they could have witnessed in all those years! I would imagine they typical reader of this blog is at most 40. If you're a teenager-foreal, you don't know shit about shit. You virgin loser-just playin.

But really image having a real/deep/heart to heart chat with an old person. I've never really gotten the chance! I mean-yes, I have a grandma. However there is a language barriar despite me being able to speak cantonese. I simply am not a master of the languege the way I am with english.

In any case-seize the opportunity if you get it. Odds are this old person is senile and will come off a little crazy. Any body who's got that kooky old grandparent-I am truely envious. Come to think about it I kinda have a crazy grandma! I love her.

I only think about all this because I feel like I get so much insight from talking to people just a few years old-I could only imagine someone WAY older! I know so little about anything and about nothing about everything!

Who knows, you might learn something and grow a little bit on the inside. I don't know, who really knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment