Thursday, April 1, 2010

just My Type: Tina Fey


Dumb bitches are cool/a good time but Tina Fey is what I would describe as one of "the finer things in life". There is just so much to love about her. shes witty, charming and easy on the eyes(I love that expression). I pretty much grew up watching her on SNL and have been in love ever since.

An Intellegent woman is Sexy on so many levels. it's also nice if a girl is really funny, as in-I'm not just laughing to get in your pants. It's good to have someone you can be genuine with and not have to bullshit your way through a relationship.

Maybe this is just me...and maybe you're a dumbass whose idea of gourmet is Mcdonalds, I don't know, I'm not one to judge.. I'm just advocating that Tina Fey is a babe/the Tiramisu of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment