Saturday, April 10, 2010

just My Type: Portia Doubleday


This is the young starlet who has recently won my heart. Her name is Portia Double day and she was the featured Babe in that new Michael Cera jump off "Youth in Revolt". If you have seen it, you need to. Put that on your to do list. Now.

Every time she came on the screen my eyes were glued. I just wanted to stare at her without interruption but the changing from scene to scene made it a real tease. She is insanely beautiful and has just the cutest mannerisms through out the film. She has that something about her that is Uniquely French/Parisian. I adore the French.

I'm not entirely sure if shes even French, just simply pointing out this quality about her. Her look is totally ripped out of an Urban Outfitters' catalogue. Shes really adorable and I'm gonna guess your having a hard time taking your eyes off her too-aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment