Friday, March 5, 2010

A story to tell


I try to write every day, and post something every day if not every other day. A friend of mine, Ceasar Borja, broke down my blog theme into a simple formula.

hot-sexy-awesome girls want hot-sexy-awesome boys. period.

Hot is obvious. Sexy is-duh. And awesome is, up to you to define. People will recognize awesome when you've achieved it.

When you break it down into just that it kinda makes it hard to post new stuff. I mean, how much can you really write about hot girls/wakk guys/gay friends? enough to get me this far.

So its not like i pull story out of my ass. It comes from life. When you live, its not hard to have a story to tell.

So go out/interact/stop being shy. Have a fucking story to tell me when I meet you.

Check back tomorrow, I'll have an interesting story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment