Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am so on point.



I'm really rather sharp as a tack as of late. On Sunday I hit up one of my fave spots-AKA TARGET, with my momz and picked up some essentials. If you don't own one already, I Urge you to go pick up an electric tooth brush! You have not known clean till you have owned and oral-B vitality! And I swear I wasn't payed to write that-it's that compelling!

I also got my hands on some new facial wash that i'm excited about. I had a great time exploring hair product as well. I picked up some hair spray that promises to make me hot or something-we'll see how that turns out. My scalpes been flakin a little-got that head & shoulders, no big D. Um what else did I get? Oo yeah! Fresh pack of fruit of the loom boxer breifs-extra tight/just how I like-holla!

That's what I love about target, you can totally be shopping for a million things all at once. It's like the hip fashionable K-mart. No doubt Target is the shit!

I'm just feelin good right now! Like I'm ready for anything. Earlier today I finished a project for school that I was particularly proud of. It's 4 am right now and I've got a big presentation to do on it tommorrow, what's wrong with me! I was gonna go to bed but then my dad got me an early birthday present and that Kept me up for a few hours. He got me one of those speakers/radio/iPod dock/player/music things. I fucking love it, it's the best! I have the best dad ever foreal-I'm his best friends. Which reminds me, he wants me to Make him a face book account-how cute is that?!?!

So anywayz, I get this great new present and it's so awesome looking, it brings my attention to what a mess my room has become! This new device had inspired me to make my room clean/neat and organized. I'm so excited now, all my clothes are neatly folder and sorted. I hope I can keep it this way, I definently prefer a clean living space.

I feel happy and confident and ready for whatever the world has to throw at me. Shouldn't we all get to feel this way always?

1 comment:

  1. Target IS the shit!
    When I go in there after going to Walmart I feel like a classy young lady.

    ReplyDelete