Friday, March 12, 2010

Just my type: Camilla Belle




It's so obvious that I would be in love with her. When I told a friend of mine that I was gonna do a 'just my type' on her, she smugly replied "hahaha you would" . Fair enough. now allow me to elaboarate on this goddess I have deemed suitable for my means-hwahaha!

I'm a simple creature. Basically if an interview of someone exists-and I am lured to read it-and enjoyed reading it, I will love that person(maybe forever). Thus the case for the beautiful Camilla Belle, of which I read of in a Nylon from sometime last year.



Shall we Examine Exhibit A. the eye brows. I am in love with them. They work so well on her-I really wouldnt have it any other way. Her brow clearly rivals that of Joe Jonas. If they stayed together and had a kid, when that kid got old he probly woulda look something like the dad from the OC(Sandy Cohen-do your research). It's weird you know, I feel like Camilla and Joe Jonas are very simular and on par with each other. I would imagine guy feel as lusted towards Camilla Belle as teenage/middle american/normy/white girls would towards Joe. Kinda get what I'm saying?

This girl deffinently strikes a chord in me. I recognize something in her that is beyond a pretty face.

Sigh*

What a babe.


1 comment:

  1. Holy shit I've had a crush on her since that movie she did with Daniel Day Lewis oh 'skishy poo' forgot the film ....................oh wait "The Ballad of Jack and Rose" yes then she did 10,000 BC which I watched solely because of her








    '-------------sigh-------------' if I could i would sing her Spanish lullaby's

    ReplyDelete