Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just My Type: Dylan Rieder

Better late then never! Without further blabbering, this is Dylan Rieder!



So a couple weeks back there was a Gravis demo at KCDC. I knew I NEEDED to be there since the Illusive Dylan rieder would show. So when I finally got to see him for the second time... It was alright... yeah(fucking)right! I fucking melted! Me and every women withing a 5 mile radius!

Besides being da domb pro skater, hes also a total style icon. Pioneering the male "tunic" or whatever you want to call it, Dylan seriously pushes the limits of fashion. I would describe his fashion sense as Taylor swift meets GQ. not getting a sense of what that is? thats Dylan, a totally unique style-on and off his board.

Ps.
Its been hectic, more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment