Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Simple things.

Simple ways to be a better person:

-Start fewer of your sentences with 'I'. You'd be surprised how much you talk about yourself in ratio to how much people care.

-Hang out with "day time" people. They tend to be more responsible and make the world go round. They're the ones you see at parties and say "I don't see you at parties often!" in your drunken stupor.

-When someone asks you, what do u like to do, have a badass answer. "I hunt serial killers."

-Get into a routine to prove you are capable of routine then break the routine and make a new one.

-Stay/get in shape, there's no reason to be fat.

-smoke pot once In a while, it really opens up your mind. If your smoking everyday, that could be a bit much.

-pay attention to pop culture, just a little. Thing about it is that it's popular which means a lot of people pay attention to It. I'm guessing you might be happier if you like the people you're put on this planet with. Knowing to make small talk about celebrities really helps.

-Take an improv or acting class. I've never done this though I hear it teaches you to be more confident and hold your own socially.

-Believe in something when you die, anything. It could be an existing religious faith or made up off the top of your head. When I die, I'll be a tree, a happy tree, till I get cut down.. Then I'll be a happy toothpick!

-Keep your downer comments to yourself, save it for Downer discussions with other friends when they're down too. Misery loves company.


No comments:

Post a Comment