Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls


Girls are really such delicate things, you guys need to remember that. Not that you should watch everything you say with a fine tooth comb, but to consider how she might feel is a no brainer.

Girls want to laugh, have a good time, want to feel safe and protected. Every girl is different, though I feel like these things are general enough to apply. And another thing, no girl wants to feel "general" either. So when a certain lady is special, let that be known. But never say it if you don't mean it, never lie, cause eventually she will see you for who you really are and that will set back your friendship.

This could really apply to a number of situations. This is my rule of thumb when it comes to girls but never a template. Every girl is different.

One time I met a girl that was really not havin it with me. I was probably the antithesis of what she was attracted too. I think she was into burly lumber Jack wolverine types that can sprout a full beard on command. I thought this was funny.

Also, always have a sense of humor about things, in any situation. This is some life advice. Be able to laugh about the bad times and not take yourself too seriously. Something I'm often times guilty of.

I hope I made your day better!
Smile! won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment