Wednesday, June 9, 2010

just My Type: Katy Perry



These are some of my Fave Katy P. pix. I adore her, Shes really quiet the gem. I would Describe katy as... a Far more commercial Zooey Deschanel plus huge boobs. not to say I necessarily favor her over Zooey, to be rather frank, they're nothing alike and two completely different cups of tea.



I mean, Katy must be a babe! Its really no question. She is after all the wife to be of on of my favored humans Russell Brand. Knowing that she is the future Mrs. Brand only make me love her more. Whats not to love about her 40s pin-up girl look! For fuck sake the girl can dress up like a strawberry and still look mega fine!

Have you heard that new song? "California Girls", is it called? shes deffs my favorite of the poppy bunch. and yes, I enjoy pop music. whatever. So what if she kissed a girl and liked it? Isn't that ultra hot?!

No comments:

Post a Comment