Saturday, August 6, 2011

something about humans.


I honestly believe this. it feels better to give then receive. This can apply to gifts... Motivational advice... sexual favors.. whatever. A universal truth. Tell me this, for the most part. If you could make everybody in the world happy, wouldn't you? To suggest otherwise would be sadistic. I don't take pleasure in the pain of others, you shouldn't either.

I recently reconnected with an old friend. along his own personal life journey, he had uncovered much of what I had not known myself. As a matter of fact, I simply know what I know and it is not very much. I'm not one to get all wordy but i think this paragraph is succeeding.

So I'll tell you my strategy, I will gravitate towards the unknown. Its not safe, often random and certainly an adventure. curiosity is my compass. success is my fuel.

I am proud of this blog because it is evidence that I'm not afraid to ask questions. I'm not afraid to share. I take pleasure is giving. hence, this is my Gift to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment