Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Re-Runs



Before I started this blog I would write these little facebook blurbs/notes. So in case you missed it, I present to you, a selection of what I would consider the better of my philosophical Vomit.

enjoy.

love, the kind you fall in. (part 1)

A topic that's on my mind... Almost all the time. Yeah, really. When I see people in love, it makes me happy. What's so fascinating about love? What happens
when you take it for granted?
I was in love once, just once. All the other times, I just wasn't even beginning to be open to the possibility. Now that's a key word, possibility, chance, luck. Stars have to be aligned, you might not know it now, but it doesn't just happened.
I don't mean to dwell in the past, but there was a time that I felt complete. I felt complete but it felt too soon. It felt to soon to be so content with a situation. I don't regret it now, however I do apologize for being so vague. See, it's a touchy topic for me. For a time, I put on a fake smile, told you everything was fine, but I wasn't.
Of coarse everything is okay now. Have you ever asked yourself, "if I could change the past, would I?" then arrive at the conclusion "well, if I did this instead of that, then I wouldn't know what I know now." at that moment I think what we have done is found appreciation for we're we stand.
When it was over,(this nearly 2 year relationship), I was devastated. I was, as cliche as it was, in bed most of the day listening to dashboard. I didn't want anyone knowing this, I was weak and insecure. I was uncomfortable with who I was as an individual.
Time went on and I learned to be smarter, learned to be stronger. I learned that if I wanted to love someone, I first had to learn to love myself. So that's where I am now, taking in the single life. I must say it's overrated underrated. Some times it's like, yeah! Free to do whatever. But loneliness strikes and I'm like, crap, I wish there was some to talk to, make me laugh, cuddle etc. But really, who is unfamiliar with this.
Now, it's been a million years since the worst heartbreak of my life! Jeez. Anyway, life goes on. I don't monitor her, although I do get a sorta immature hateful vibe from her. It's behind me now. As much as I don't want to admit it we can fall in love again. I have yet to prove this to myself but the evidence is overwhelming.
I could lie and say something like... I'm gonna just focus on the new semester at school and not even bother with girls. although my sights are set on my personal success I will always keep a clear peripheral on love.


love, the kind you fall into (part 1.5)

The Internet will lead you to believe almost anything. I was reading up on this forum that was all about how you don't need any game, could be wak as fuck and still get beautiful women. The general approach was really to mind fuck these chicks into submission with your back handed compliments and have them eating out of the palm of your hands.

That's all fine and dandy but from what I know, that's not what you would call a "healthy" relationship. What happened to chivalry? Leave that sort of pandering to the boys.

So iv been keeping up with this blog lately and it's really funny and insightful. It's called Imboycrazy.com. The blogger girl, Alexi Wasser, aka boycrazy offers perspectives from a woman's stand point and not only addresses woman but men too.

The thing is, theirs not short cut to a great relationship. If you have to pull all these Jedi mind trick to get a girl, Odds are she's not all right in the head or has daddy issues. And if she is all there, she's gonna quickly call you out for the lying prick weakling you are.

The best thing to do fellas, is just step up your game. Beautiful intelligent girls have their pick, and if you haven't stepped up your game, you re not even in the running. It's 2010, perfect time to change up the old routine.

We gotta realize, everybody wants the best for themselves. You could spot a crazy bitch can't you? What makes you think a women can't spot a scrub. So this new years, let's lay off the cheesy pick up lines and comments that eat at a women's confidence. Confidence is sexy, don't you want a chick that rules at life and is just as awesome as you?

May the best man win. Here's to the new year!




Dear ms. Zooey Deschanel,

This is my facebook profile. As microscopic as it is in the grand scheme, consider this a token to my affection to you. On the off chance that I may ever meet you and talk to you I believe that there is a great chance that you will fall for me, an Idea that I am very open too.

From what I have gathered, you are no longer available. However, it would be a shame if I would not be able to express my admiration for your beauty and charm. I've whole heartedly enjoyed your contributions to the film industry and was thrilled by your short lived appearance on "weeds". You are the essence of indie and I don't mean for you to take this in the wrong way what so ever.

When I first heard your music(she and him) I must confessed that I was not initially thrilled. However I quickly learned that it was an acquired taste and quickly I fell in love with your soulful vocals.

I don't mean to come on strong, though I do find you unbelievably attractive. The way your dark hair accents the milkiness of your skin drives me wild. Your a total babe! Your sarcastic intelligence is something I find incredibly sexy and feel would complement my persona perfectly. We would get along famously.

I am not certain as to weather you even like Asian boys like myself, although I would have to guarantee that I am like non other. I am not shy, I am not afraid to be who I am or dress the way I want. I will acknowledge my flaws and look ahead to a time when I'm am a better me. And if we were to date, I promise to be chivalrous and kind. If you are sad, I will do all that is within my power to make you smile. Together we would be on top of the world. I could be your tall/Asian/hipster boyfriend and you could be my white/indie queen/princess girlfriend.

you are truly a goddess. On the off chance that you may actually appreciate my sweet gestures and off beat remarks, I think we could be really happy together. If you were ever tired after a long day of recording or acting I would gladly be the shoulder you rest your head on. I would then look into your engulfing blue eyes and let you know how much I cared about you. I will write you a letter when I could simply text. I will bring you flowers on no occasion at all, because being in your presence is enough reward for me.

For you, I would be a great listener. I will cling to every detail as if my happiness depended on it. I will gladly sit and watch any movie with you as many times as you want. If we were planning on going out and you all of a sudden decided you wanted to stay in I wouldn't mind the slightest bit. I would take vegan cooking classes if that's what you'd like. I say that only because I'm under the impression that you enjoy healthy organic cuisine as do most sexy intelligent woman like yourself. However if you want a burger and fries, that's fine too ;)

Consider this to be the first of many proclamations of my love for you. Though if you are not at this point feeling unbelievably drawn to me, I am prepared to accept this. Perhaps a goddess such as yourself is far too holy for a Asian skaterboy dirtbag like myself, but that's okay. This is just how I feel, I wish everyone could be so honest with their feelings... That's life.

Love, jonn

Aka - ya manz?

No comments:

Post a Comment